A team of carefully picked volunteers ensure that the work of nurturing children and transforming lives continues. We have two main areas for volunteer involvement:-
- Direct child contact volunteers these people assist with homework, entertainment, recreation, spiritual development and mentoring of children.
- Support volunteers work in the gardens, answer phones, repair furniture, maintain buildings, do clerical work and plan and run fund raisers.
Our host programme introduces the children in our care to healthy, functional families by providing opportunities for children who are not able to spend time with their families of origin to spend time in the community over weekends and holidays. This gives an opportunity for an individual or family to make a direct contribution to nurturing a child and transforming a life.
Marsh Memorial Homes was established by the generosity of William Marsh and has been carried by the generosity of people ever since. You are welcome to donate.
|Account Name||Marsh Memorial Homes|
|Full Name of the Bank||First National Bank|
|Branch Code||201 509|
Please use your Surname as a reference when doing EFTs and email us with a proof of payment so that we can acknowledger your generosity
We are in constant need of clothing for our children. As your children outgrow their clothes you would be very welcome to donate them to Marsh.
Stationery and school books
We need stationery and schoolbooks particularly at the beginning of the year to equip the children for school.
Books brick a back and second hand furniture.
Are always welcome for sale at our annual Fete, on the first Saturday of November each year, and other sales during the year.
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development. MySchool allows anyone to raise funds for their favourite school or charity. It really is so easy!
Apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. It is free to you. Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
- Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store.
- Nominate your school or charity as the beneficiary.
- Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
- The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool Card:
- Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
- Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths & Special offers from partner. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
- Receive a monthly statement via email showing you transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
- You can use your card at over 1 500 different stores. Find the partner stores in your area here.
Contact MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet: